360° PHOTOS FOR REAL ESTATE / RICOH THETA
Project: 360 photo tour.
This 360 degree photo tour was made with a Ricoh Theta camera. This is a 360 camera that creates a spherical images. Similar footage can be embedded to your website to allow your costumers to see the place from their computers or phones.
360° VIRTUAL TOUR FOR REAL ESTATE / CANON
Project: 360 photo tour.
RICOH THETA FOR 360
Important to know
- VISUAL CONTENT is easier to comprehend as compared to reading (for most people). 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. The brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
- Adding relevant VISUALS to the text, especially in color, boosts the reader’s interest and ensures that the 65% of the content is retained even after 3 days.
- Nowadays People learn to comprehend more information in shorter time. VISUAL CONTENT helps to maintain the viewership and increase it. Being more visual makes the target audience engaged and focused.
- To simplify the process of information sharing, incorporate infographics (still and animated) in social networking and marketing as this helps reduce the burden of information overloading.
- Videos tend to garner more attention and are shared more often on social networking sites. People nowadays prefer to have access to information while on-the-go and the best way to get that information is through videos.
- The best way to have returning visitors on social sites is by posting VISUALS with which people can relate to emotionally or have a moving effect on. People can relate to videos and photographs easier.
on our website
Write the text
for the video
Tell us what
footage you need for
the video and
we will make it.
Let us put is
ready to be posted
If I order 360-degree photo tour, what exactly will I get?
We can send you source files so your developer can put it on your server, or we can recommend some third parties servers to host your tour. We also can render your footage in the viewable format for Facebook.
How long does the photo shoot take?
A typical virtual tour of 5 (five) 360 degree panoramas in one location will take usually about half a day.
What is a 360 ̊ panoramic image?
A 360 ̊ panoramic image is a cylindrical or spherical photograph. It is displayed on a computer screen as a single virtual photograph, however, it is produced from a set of several carefully positioned and shot photographs stitched together with invisible seams (if done well). It is virtual in the sense that it does not exist as a tangible or physical object: it can only be seen on a computer screen.
What is a Virtual Tour?
A virtual tour gives you the experience of moving through a sequence of 360 ̊ panoramic images. Navigation is achieved by clicking on graphical hotspots.
How should I prepare for my shoot?
Make your place to look the best it can. Make it the way you would like the world to see it.
Do I need extra software to play it?
All 360-degree images created by us use Flash technology. 2009 survey conductedforAdobe.com shows that 99% of internet users have flash installed on their computers, this means that the chance of someone having a problem with playing your virtual tour is really minimal.